loch ness lodge
terms & conditions
The below information is just a few points to safeguard you our valued guests and Loch Ness Lodge which hereafter will be referred to as the Lodge.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival date will be charged at the full tariff. Confirmed reservations cancelled within 7 days will be charged at 70% of the tariff. If we are able to relet cancelled accommodation, we will refund the cancellation charges, less an appropriate administration fee.
- We reserve the right to terminate the contract for any reasonable cause, such as any abuse shown towards our staff and any other guests, misuse of the Lodge, smoking or any other harmful substance used on our premises.
- The right is reserved to refuse entry to any non- resident guest and cease to serve any alcohol to any resident guest which we feel is posing a threat.
- All VAT is inclusive at the current rate for all our rates.
- An additional charge may be made to the value of your contract as a result of your actions or that of your guests at the Lodge, for example cleaning charges for excessive soiling, damage to the fabric of the building, replacement or repair to any fittings, fixtures or operating stock.
- Should you cancel the contract we reserve the right to charge you in full for any third party services such as cancellation of golf tee times, shooting or fishing days, horse riding or any other activities requested at the point of booking.
- We reserve the right to change our rates without prior notice, but can confirm that we will always honour the rate made at the time of booking.
- Exclusive use of the Lodge means that all the accommodation and facilities within the Lodge has been booked for the period of hire and charged to a single account, with no other guests being present during these dates booked.
- All rooming allocations are the priority of the host of the event and not the Lodge.
- We welcome young people aged 10 yrs and over.
- We do not permit alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, which have been purchased outwith the premises, to be brought into the Lodge. We will do our best to source any wine for a special occasion, which does not appear on our comprehensive wine list. Only If we are unable to do so, and with prior agreement, would we consider serving your own wines and champagne. These will carry a corkage charge of £25 for a bottle of wine and £30 for a bottle of champagne. The Lodge cannot be held liable for the quality of any wine supplied by guests, or for any spillage or loss incurred during service.